It's Not Them it's ME...

 Hey sister, so glad you made it back. 

Whew, it's been a Great couple of days and I'm glad to be growing in understanding about ME. What a beautiful experience, you don’t wanna miss. Shadow work has taken me through the valleys of the shadow of death, and restored me to life AGAIN.



One of the first abilities that I recognized early in my journey was that I am VERY empathic. And I very much still am. I have a keen sense of knowing and understanding how people are feeling, sometimes what their thoughts are, and if they’re holding something back or being otherwise untruthful, and this has been a blessing and a curse at times. A blessing in the sense that it allows me to be in tune with the emotions of others, and therefore more compassionate, and comes in handy as a facilitator of healing. A curse in the sense that a lot of times I think somebody is talking about me, being shady telling me one thing, but thinking another, and if I’m not careful I can get caught up in the emotion of it.

I am also highly intuitive so the two of those together, make me super sensitive to negative entities, Frenemies, and downright enemies. Frenemies are the most deceiving because they never are out right in your face against you. They pretend to be your friend but wish all kinds of negative will your way when you’re not around or sometimes make condescending passive-aggressive comments in your presence. Negative entities are easy to spot. The vibe feels off and it’s like there’s danger near and my spirit just wants to steer clear until I can receive more messages about the individual. 


Photo: Efes

Sometimes the person isn’t even doing anything it’s just a vibe I get and sure enough somewhere down the line this person or an entity will show themselves. Enemies sometimes can fall in alignment with negative entities but there’s usually some sort of bad blood there and you know why you two can’t stand each other. Usually, one party or both parties have done something to each other to cross that line. Sometimes it’s neither of these, and sometimes it’s messages for me to enter further into shadow work about myself.

Now that we understand that, let’s get into it. I typically keep to myself as a result of this, but lately, I’ve been exposed to more people. Another blessing, or a curse. A blessing in the sense that I’m interacting with more people, engaging, finding out about myself along the way making new friends I even got a life partner/significant other out of entering the realm of the living souls. My frequency is high and my spirit is radiating even higher. Previously I protected myself, so I was somewhat introverted before some of the recent planetary shifts starting in 2020. I was constantly experiencing spiritual attacks on so many levels, and fewer people in my life seemed best. As a result, I have become quite comfortable with my inner realm. 

So I embarked on this journey, started interacting with people of all types of frequencies, and ran into a few people like the ones that I described. Having that empathic spirit, I felt something was off and I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. I felt like people were not honoring their true feelings when dealing with me but in the beginning, the relationship always starts out OK. I have a tendency to be GREAT in whatever I set out to do and I’m very creative in a lot of areas, highly multi-talented, and because I’m an Aries that leadership energy is undeniable and I have a top 3% mindset. I don’t say this to brag. This is just my healthy confidence and I can back it up! (typical Aries)

Too often people will try to get you to diminish your natural gifts and talents that you were born with or you worked hard to achieve. (don't let them) This is what I was feeling from several people. It made me feel uncomfortable for a couple of days, and I decided to pull back to go within. I prayed, meditated, and talked to my ancestors.


Photo: Agnali

Here’s what I realized: I was allowing these people power and control over my energy. I was feeling drained, I was investigating everybody and basically going insane and these entities were feeding off of my energy. The bottom line is I am responsible for my feelings and no one can make me feel anyway unless I let them. Talk about a BREAKTHROUGH. The second bottom line is no one gets my power unless I give it to them. 

From now on I’m functioning from my energy center and not someone else’s. I will also not allow others to feed off of my energy to empower themselves. This is the benefit of shadow work, and this is also the benefit of knowledge of self, knowing the things that cause me to behave a certain way helps me to be a more empowered version of myself…

Whatever someone else's opinion is, is none of my business. It's not mine and therefore it's not them, it's always me. I'm growing in understanding of the complex spirit returned ME, every day. Taking my power BACK and owning it, how freeing is that?

Until the next time.

Zipporah Banyay aka

Goddess Zee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(July) New Month Tarot Reading! Wisdom From The Cosmos

My Transformation and Growth in “2023”

Balm for the Soul: Healing Without Hurry or Hindrance